|163. Edith made 7 more
Dining Scarves for the residents at Twin Oaks.
164. Record Player purchased
by committee for use at Providence New Castle (previously
known as Homestead) (special thanks to
Margaret Hayden for ordering and picking it up!)
165. Mattie received a CD
player and cd’s
166. Raymond got his
sweatpants and t-shirts
167. Nadine received a
168. Louis got stationary
and greeting cards thanks to Sue Barnett
169. Russell received 2
pair of elastic waist pants/pj’s from the committee
170. Janice received an
Elvis DVD with 4 movies and an Elvis CD from the committee
Dream #166, Raymond
171. Jessie received 4 Frank Sinatra
CD’s from the committee
172. Paul received an MP3 player from
173. 60 mini Blizzards were delivered
to Providence New Castle (previously known as Homestead) for afternoon refreshments as they had Newspaper Reading!
From the committee
174. Robin-trip to Michael’s for
beads ($40) the committee bought her a gift certificate for Michael’s
which was picked up by Crystal so that Robin could go with a family
member and pick out the beads she wanted!
175. Crystal bought some nice fall
door décor that will be kept for years to personalize residents doors
and other areas from the committee
176. Naomi received her Japanese
Cherry Blossom lotion, body wash and spray! Thanks to Shirley Sills for
paying for and to Crystal’s daughter for picking up!
177. The Veteran’s Wall: we ordered a
plaque and Maryellen donated a flag and case and so far have three names
178. Stella received the nail polish,
polish remover and block style nail file thanks to Saundra Smith and
179. Wanda received the clothes that
she wanted: 2 pairs of pants; 2 short sleeve shirts and a light weight
jacket from the committee and 4 shirts from Maryellen. Hopewell Baptist
Church provided a shirt.
180. We purchased all of the items on
the list for our 4 people in the Be a Santa to a Senior Program. 3 were
from home health and one from Twin Oaks.
181. Ruth Martin provided a talking
watch for a resident with visual problems.
182. Carol Bryner arranged for Jim to
have another 6 months of the Courier Journal (paid for by the committee)
183. Edith finished 7 more dining
184. Cat received 2 DVD’s of Bonanza
185. James received a leather wallet
and a 3 year subscription to the Field and Stream magazine
186. Dorothy received two pair of
pants, two shirts and a light jacket
187. Bea received 2 Oak Ridge Boys